It can't have escaped many people's notice that TV Licensing's massed army of PR harlots are currently churning out copious amounts of tripe for publication in local newspapers.
Their focus this time is the number of young adults hauled before the courts and prosecuted for TV licence evasion.
With sickening smugness TV Licensing's PR shysters gloat about the number of youngsters they have criminalised over an insignificant and victimless offence.
Bear in mind that a lot of those youngsters probably haven't done anything wrong at all, but are victims of a judicial system skewed in favour of the BBC's revenue generation bullies.
In order to redress the balance we thought we'd take the opportunity to publish some genuine TV Licensing customer opinion from Twitter. These comments, which are typical of the norm, have been directed towards TV Licensing over the last 24 hours:
- Henry Wright, @henrywright: The people at @tvlicensing are completely disorganised! Yes I paid you. Yes I have a receipt. Why don't you have one? #TVLicense
- Good Choice Retail, @GChoiceRetail: The @BBC will bully you into believing that you need @tvlicensing but it's not true. 1 hour later you get everything for free on catch-up. #SAVE
- URwise, @URwise_21c: TV is free and paid for by advertising, don't waste money on @tvlicensing for 90 year old films u can get Royalty free anyway. 2 much BBC crap
- Daniel Bailey, @Daniel95Bailey: Dear all students, simply call TV license and remove implied right of access so they can't even visit you @tvlicensing
- senor noodle arms, @carapacing: ahaha jesus okay!! the tv licensing people wanna take us to court cause we havent responded 2 their letters. we dont watch tv tho
- Sean Bell, @CaptainToss: @cs87 I am a fan of the BBC but the way TV Licensing handle their end of things is fucking disgusting.
- Wristband, @cs87: Just told the TV licensing people I don't need a TV license AGAIN. Their default position is basically to disbelieve you.
- Rosie Webster, @DrRosieW: @tvlicensing we're very unhappy about being repeatedly pestered due to an admin error that is *yours*. Please rectify.
- Gary Simmons, @gazsimmons: still getting threatening letters about court dates despite having a license and getting in touch to tell you. Ridiculous.
- DL, @DL_Cheltenham: @tvlicensing Concerned threatening TV Licensing letters may constitute fishing expeditions for collecting personal information #privacy
Funnily enough there hasn't been any TV Licensing positive tweets over the same timeframe.
I wonder why that is?!
Why not visit some of our Twitter friends and tell them that you read about them here on the TV Licensing Blog?!