Why we're here:
This blog is to highlight the unjust persecution of legitimate non-TV users at the hands of TV Licensing. These people do not require a licence and are entitled to live without the unnecessary stress and inconvenience caused by TV Licensing's correspondence and employees.

If you use equipment to receive live broadcast TV programmes, or to watch or download on-demand programmes via the BBC iPlayer, then the law requires you to have a licence and we encourage you to buy one.

If you've just arrived here from a search engine, then you might find our Quick Guide helpful.

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Another BBC Star Quizzed Over Allegations of Sexual Assault


A male BBC personality has been quizzed by police over allegations that he sexually assaulted a 23-year-old man in a hotel room earlier this month.

The thus far unnamed star, who is said to feature in a popular BBC family show, is currently taking a break from filming. He had been due to start filming imminently, but this appears to have been put on the back-burner since the national broadcaster became aware of the allegations against him.

The police confirmed that they were "investigating the alleged sexual assault of a 23-year-old man" when the Mirror put the personality's name forward.

This latest news comes just a few days after it was confirmed that Dame Janet Smith's long awaited report is finally due for publication.

The police are due to interview this latest BBC suspect within the next few days, so stay tuned for further updates on this breaking story.

If you've found this article useful please consider using our Amazon link for your shopping or downloading our free ebook.

Get our latest posts straight to your inbox: Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Steve Gouldstone said...

Disgusting though it may be, but since when has an attack on a 23 year old been child abuse?

Admin said...

It's not. I shall tweak the article.